Join the PIA today as an Agent Member!
Click Here to Download the Agent Membership Application
Why should your agency become a member of the Professional Insurance Agents Southern Alliance?
- By joining PIA South you automatically become members of PIA National. Two Memberships for the price of One! View the PIA National Guide to Member Benefits.
- We are the leading provider of unbeatable agent and staff education–at the most affordable rate.
- We offer affordable and stable Errors and Omissions insurance–members receive a premium credit of TEN PERCENT through Utica Mutual.
- We offer a large array of stand-alone disability, life, and individual products through the PIA Group Trust.
- Our staff lobbyist works closely with lawmakers and the Department of Insurance to keep regulation and licensing of insurance at the state level (political funding is not a part of annual dues).
- National program endorsements–paper-free systems, online education, designation programs, and more.
- We provide personal and individual care and attention to member agencies’ questions and problems.
- Agency must be licensed with the State of Georgia, Mississippi or Alabama;
- agency must have at least one licensed P&C agent;
- ownership of expirations must be vested in the agency; and
- the agency must represent at least one property/casualty carrier that operates on the independent agency system. (Dues include state and national association membership.)
Click to download agency membership form (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
Join the PIA today as a Carrier, Broker or MGA!
Our company members enjoy much more than just being listed on a membership list. They receive REAL measurable benefits.
- They enjoy a first-hand approach to a tri-state legislative body and direct assistance with the Department of Insurance (DOI).
- Often, through PIA, our company members are able to get more timely responses to issues as wide-ranging as agent’s licensing to rate filings.
- Our director, Jerry Duke, visits the DOI and often goes directly to various department heads checking on company-related issues.
- We know everything does not revolve around regulations or legislation, and we structure our company membership to allow you direct access to the quality agents you need to grow your business.
- Non-agency, insurance-related business entity (e.g. insurance carriers operating under the Independent Agency System; premium finance companies; Brokers/MGAs; disaster/restoration companies, etc.). Membership is only extended at the state level; it does not include the national level.
Our Partner Program, designed as a “One Check Covers All” offers 4 levels, with benefits increasing as you move up from Crest to Peak to Summit to Pinnacle.
- Pinnacle Partner ($6,500 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)
- Summit Partner ($4,000 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)
- Peak Partner ($3,000 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)
- Crest Partner ($2,000 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)