Join the PIA today as an Agent Member!
Click Here to Download the Agent Membership Application
Why should your agency become a member of the Professional Insurance Agents Southern Alliance?
- We are the leading provider of unbeatable agent and staff education–at the most affordable rate.
- We offer affordable and stable Errors and Omissions insurance–members receive a premium credit of TEN PERCENT through Utica Mutual.
- We offer a large array of stand-alone disability, life, and individual products through the PIA Group Trust.
- Our staff lobbyist works closely with lawmakers and the Department of Insurance to keep regulation and licensing of insurance at the state level (political funding is not a part of annual dues).
- National program endorsements–paper-free systems, online education, designation programs, and more.
- We provide personal and individual care and attention to member agencies’ questions and problems.
- Agency must be licensed with the State of Georgia, Mississippi or Alabama;
- agency must have at least one licensed P&C agent;
- ownership of expirations must be vested in the agency; and
- the agency must represent at least one property/casualty carrier that operates on the independent agency system. (Dues include state and national association membership.)
Contact Tyson Jones for more information (or call him at 770-921-3278). Click to download agency membership form (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
Join the PIA today as a Carrier, Broker or MGA!
Our company members enjoy much more than just being listed on a membership list. They receive REAL measurable benefits.
- They enjoy a first-hand approach to a tri-state legislative body and direct assistance with the Department of Insurance (DOI).
- Often, through PIA, our company members are able to get more timely responses to issues as wide-ranging as agent’s licensing to rate filings.
- Our director, Jerry Duke, visits the DOI and often goes directly to various department heads checking on company-related issues.
- We know everything does not revolve around regulations or legislation, and we structure our company membership to allow you direct access to the quality agents you need to grow your business.
- Non-agency, insurance-related business entity (e.g. insurance carriers operating under the Independent Agency System; premium finance companies; Brokers/MGAs; disaster/restoration companies, etc.). Membership is only extended at the state level; it does not include the national level.
Our Partner Program, designed as a “One Check Covers All” offers 4 levels, with benefits increasing as you move up from Crest to Peak to Summit to Pinnacle.
- Pinnacle Partner ($6,500 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)
- Summit Partner ($4,000 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)
- Peak Partner ($3,000 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)
- Crest Partner ($2,000 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)