PIA Southern Alliance / Society of CIC Scholarship
In the interest of supporting professional education, these scholarship opportunities are sponsored jointly by PIA South and the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors. Nine (9) scholarships are available this year. Recipients may select the Institute of their choice.
Nine scholarships, each for a single CISR module. The nine recipients may choose the seminar of their choice. These are for classroom CISR only.
Guidelines for all Scholarship Applicants
- Scholarships cover full tuition and books only and are only valid in the State of Georgia and Mississippi.
- No make-up provision is allowed for non-attended Institute modules or for failure-to-pass grade.
- Scholarship is not to be used in conjunction with any other scholarship.
- Scholarship must be used within one (1) year of date of award.
- CIC scholarship applicant must have at least two years of experience in the insurance industry and/or be licensed.
- CISR scholarship applicant, in order to achieve the designation, must have two years of agency/industry experience.
- Employer of scholarship applicant must attach a letter to the applicant’s application attesting their willingness to allow the employee to attend Institute(s)/Module(s) (e.g., time away from work, etc.). Applications received without such letter cannot be considered.
Scholarship Application Form Deadline for submission: November 1st
Winners will be announced via email. Questions? Call 770.921.7585 or toll-free 800.233.4902.
All items marked with an * are required to process the form.